Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My new plumbers

I was making dinner last night and stepped away to answer the phone. When I returned, I found the boys hard at work - under my kitchen sink and at the garbage can.

Me: "What are you guys doing?"
Kyle: "We're fixing this leaky joint." -with the utmost sincerity
Me: "Oh, I didn't know that it was broken."
Brock: "Yea, and this is big guys work, so you can't help us because you're not old enough."
Me: "Okay. Thanks for taking care of this." - thankful that they don't think I'm old:)
Kyle: "Your welcome!"

Hard at work - not sure what Brock was trying to tell me here:).

I guess he decided that he needed Lovey's help for this one!!

As they were working, I kept getting a running commentary - "This is hard work, Mom!".

Don't you just love all of the tools - spread out everywhere like a true plumber?

Need a different tool!

Back to work!!

Not sure why Brock was working on the garbage drawer. My best guess is that Kyle told him that there wasn't enough room for both of them to work under the sink and told Brock to move over there. Brock is such a compliant brother, most of the time:).

I was glad to see that they work quickly, as it was a little hard to make dinner with a kitchen full of plumbers!! They were back to playing with their Thomas mat in no time flat.
So if you have any plumbing needs, feel free to call the Leman boys. They work fast and cheep - a Hershey's Kiss is probably all that they would ask for payment. One side note - we do NOT guarantee their work. It probably was just a fluke, but the the sink really did start to leak today:(. Coincidence, I hope:).