Saturday, February 25, 2012
Kyle & Ali
I found a bunch of pictures of Kyle holding Ali, and just had to share them cause they are so cute:). This little guy is 100% boy - rough and tumble to the max. But we have definitely seen a softer side of him since his little sister was born. He LOVES her and wants to kiss her all day long. He also likes to hold her, and has even in the last week, been willing to wipe up her spit-up or drool - after of course yelling at the top of his lungs "Spit -up!!!". He is also the official poop-sniffer of the family. I'm pretty good at this (being well-practiced:), but he is even better than I. He can smell her dirty diaper a mile away, which can be handy at times:). Now, all I have to do is convince him to change those dirty diapers and we'll be set!! I'm not holding my breath on this one:).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment