Thursday, August 16, 2012

funnies

The boys had so much fun watching the Olympics.  They loved to watch, no matter what the sport or who the teams were, and it was so cute to hear the chants of "Let's go USA, lets go!!"  from the living room when they were watching.  One afternoon last week, Brock was watching some Olympics.   I went into the living room and asked him what was on, and he answered, "Water polo.  It's the USA vs. the ambulance guys!".  Ambulance guys???  I had to go investigate and saw the flag for Switzerland - a red flag with a white + in the middle:).  Love how his little mind works:)!!


While waiting for the oil change on the van the other day, Kyle turns to me and says:
K - "Mom??  Did you know there was a place where all my wishes will come true??"
Me - "No, I didn't."
K - "Yep.  There is.  I saw it on TV!!  Can we go there??"

I'm thinking that this may be his way of asking to go back to Disney World:).  And here I didn't even think that he knew what his "wishes" were:).



I took the boys with me to Cub foods on Sunday to pick up a few things before dinner.  They always love to look for a "special cart" (like one that has seats for them to ride in while we shop), We only needed 2 things, so I didn't even look for a cart, and wouldn't you know, as we turn down the second aisle, there's a little boy riding in a car cart.  They begged me to go back and get one, but I was almost done shopping, so I said no.  Brock stops in the middle of the aisle and turns to me - very seriously and emphatically:  "Mom, I'm not having any fun on this shopping trip to Cubs!!  I wish it was Cardinal foods instead!!".  That boy thinks about
baseball and the Cardinals continually, even when we don't realize it!!


No comments: