Monday, August 6, 2012

She want's to play, too!!

I know that I've said this before, but Ali is growing up way too fast!!  She's fully mobile now - crawling (fast!!), pulling herself up, and even cruising a bit.  She definitely likes her brothers' toys better than her own, and she wants to be in the middle of anything that they are doing - whether they want her there or not:).  Here she is in early June trying to establish her place in their activities:

"Humm..... I wonder what these guys are doing?"

"Kyle - let me try!!"

Blocked by brother:(.

This guy is so cute - I just had to include it:).

"Mom!  Can you believe he won't let me play??"

"Oh, well.  I guess I'll just have to keep trying!"  

Another day, right in the middle again - checking things out.

"Should I make my move??"

"Yes!!  Gotcha Brock!!"

"Bummer!!  Foiled again!"

"My motto is try, try again!"

If there is one thing that this little girl is, it's persistent!!  I think that she hopes to one day wear them down:).  She probably will, too!!

No comments: