Tuesday, August 21, 2012

When the cats are away, the mouse will play!!

As I think I have mentioned before, Ali loves the boys' toys.  Last week I put out a whole bunch of the boys' old toddler toys for her to play with.  The boys were SO excited about the "new" toys, and they played with them for days - literally:).  Ali - she could have cared less about the new toys.  She was super excited that the big boy toys were left unattended and she got a chance to work them over:).  She also loves to play with their stuff when they're not around.  Here are some pics of her working the room with no interference from her brothers:):

"Yes!!  Larry's down!!  Now watch out!!"

"Come here, Larry!!  Let me give you a hug!!"


Now, on to the miniature version of Larry:).


"Today, I will play with their Mega Blocks!"

"Hey!!  Who emptied out this wagon on me??"

                                                      "Oh well. This is pretty fun on it's own:)."

"I guess I should spend some time on my own stuff, too.  It's not so bad:)."

No comments: