Thursday, January 29, 2009
Kitchen Cupboard Frustration:(
Yesterday's post talked alot about Brock's new attitude, and it may have sounded like he's the only "challenge" that we have. But, I don't want to deceive you all. Kyle's no angel either at times. Today was a good example. The boys love to empty out the kitchen cupboards. I know that this is normal, and maybe even good for their development, but after several months of re-stocking the cupboards over and over, it gets tiring. Many of the cupboards now have locks on them to prevent injury to the boys and sanity for Mommy and Daddy, but we decided to leave one without a lock that they could "explore" in. It has harmless stuff that they can empty and play with, mostly Tupperware containers/lids and bags of chips. Earlier this morning, it had been emptied and thoroughly investigated several times. I had everything put away and it was almost nap time when Kyle decided to empty it one more time. Mommy had had enough and here's what ensued in pictures:
Here's Kyle this afternoon, contemplating the fun he's going to have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment