Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Train Fanatics!!

Is this train built for 2 riders?? It should have been. This is the only solution that we've come up with for the dilemma of who rides and who cries while waiting their turn. Works well for the guy up top and not so great for the guy on the bottom, but as you can see, no one is crying. Thanks Aunt Ruthie for this inventive solution!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Marla,

I don't know if you would be interested . . .but I was in Cute as A Button this morning (a resale shop here in town) and they had what I think is that exact scooter (Ava was riding all over on it! : ) ). I think it was for $15? So if you needed a second one for peace keeping purposes, there's a cheaper option for you!!! : )

Marla and Rob said...

Thanks, Amber - I will have to check it out. Birthday time is coming, you know. Maybe 2 would help, but I'm afraid that they might still fight over one and let the other one sit. Might be worth a try, though!!