I just had to enlarge these top 2 photos - love these silly guys!!
Here is what the boys spent a lot of their waiting time doing - taking pictures of the boats on their leap pads (LOVE those things!!).
Yum -0!
The other part of the crew:).
After dinner the boys finally got to ride on the little train that runs up and down the boardwalk. They had been wanting to do this all week, but it never had worked out.
They were thrilled to get to ride!
Cute little train - no tracks required:).
Ali got to ride, too!!!
We topped the evening off with some yummy ice cream - always a good way to end the day. Brock chose cotton candy ice cream - it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be:).
This little girly isn't about to be left out of dessert time!
Kyle got birthday cake ice cream - pretty good, too!
Thank goodness Papa had free hands to hold the bowls - they would have probably ended up on the floor:).
The food wasn't that impressive, but the boys enjoyed the view:).
We had a great trip and the kiddos all had fun, but immediately after we got home (I mean still unpacking the van immediately:), Kyle sat down on the couch and said "I had fun, but next time, we're going to Mickey's house!". He has reminded us (and Grammy and Papa) repeatedly of this since then. I guess we all know where his favorite vacation spot is:).
No comments:
Post a Comment