Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

This year, Halloween was a little sad for Mommy:(.  She did not get to pick the costumes as the boys had definite ideas of what they wanted to be.  I guess this is a good thing - they are definitely growing up!!  

Here is pirate Brock with his best scary pirate face.

And pirate Brock with his not so scary pirate face:).

This is Minnie Mouse Ali - Mommy didn't even get to pick out her costume - her brothers had big ideas for her, too!!  She originally was supposed to be a princess (so they could be the knight and pirate that protected the princess), but one trip to Toys-R-Us where they laid eyes on the Minnie shirt and hat, and they were sold.  I guess you just can't deny their love affair with all things Minnie:).

Minnie only had 1 nap on Halloween day, so she wasn't very tolerant of the picture taking:(.

In fact, she literally got up.............

...........and "ran" away:)!

And here is knight Kyle.

And one looking not so scary:).

The 3 spooks together, with Minnie still not cooperating :(.

A little better:)!

These are the super cool Halloween cards that Aunt Kara gave the kiddos for Halloween.  Did I mention that they LOVE anything Mickey and Minnie?!?!?

And this, I had to take a picture of because I couldn't believe it!  This is the stash of treats that the boys brought home from preschool - not their entire trick-or-treating loot from 3 days of family and 1 night of neighborhood trick-or-treating - just the stuff from school!!  What a haul - they were happy boys:).

No comments: